The Inn’s two bedroom executive Cavendish Cottage is perfect for that summer or winter vacation. It can accommodate one to five persons comfortably. The cottage could be ideal for a family of five or two couples could also share this unit for an affordable getaway from the rat race of life.
The cottage’s private sound insulated, master bedroom has one queen bed with a high quality mattress, (so you will not keep rolling to the middle all night long) and a large walk in closet vestibule with lots of storage. The second bedroom has a double bed and is also sound insulated. We value our guests privacy so we go the extra distance when building our getaways. There is a comfortable sofa in the living room if needed for additional house guests.
Feel free to lounge around your own crackling log fire, staring at the stars, by using the outdoor campfire circle at this lovely cottage. The grounds are well lit at night for your safety. This is only to prevent tripping and is not to protect you from being carried off by a gang of friendly raccoons.
Campfire wood is available for purchase.
- Air conditioning and multiple ceiling fans.
- Mostly golden pine interior with 10′ ceilings and easy-clean tile flooring.
- Pine kitchen nook with view of the woods.
- Built-in gas fireplace.
- Built-in dishwasher. (We supply detergent.)
- Remote control, satellite feed 27″ TV.
- Combination VCR and DVD player.
- Clean linens and all bedding are provided. (Bath towels for nightly stays.)
- Gas barbecue, patio table, umbrella, chairs.
- Secluded, extensively landscaped patio overlooking the forest.
- Fully (and we mean fully!) equipped kitchen with high quality utensils.
- Large bathroom with oak vanity and our signature “shower stall for two”.
- Quality furnishings and decorating throughout.
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Electric and gas heat.